At PG Home Services, we approach our work with integrity and give every Estate Sale the time and attention it needs from start to finish. We keep your family’s best interests at heart by acting as your on-site advocate and coordinating the liquidation of your loved one’s estate. We give families peace of mind by minimizing stress in a time that can be overwhelming. Call us for a free consultation to discuss your liquidation needs.
At PG Home Services, we can:
- Meet with your Estate Attorney or Trustee to determine what must be done with all personal belongings.
- Visit the home and inventory items for the sale.
- Photograph items for each sale.
- Determine the most profitable method to sell items: tag sales, antique dealers, private collectors, etc.
- Set a date and time for the Estate Sale. Advertise for the Estate Sale in local papers, on our website, and send out an email blast to our email subscribers.
- Manage the day of the Estate Sale with monitors in each room. We place signs to help direct traffic to the sale.
- Send you or your family a check within 7 days.
- Donate any items to local charities of your choice.
- Coordinate with charity to arrange home pick up of items.
- Clean out and prepare the home for sale.
- Leave home secure and locked.
Fee: 30% Commission of total sales.
Free Consultation - Call 520-307-6316